Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

Tolulope Obe

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
so i took that dude's advice and started rewetting the march 9th spring forth event- the 4th time- and of course the theme song / soundtrack that on the opening of the west lake china event was "the sun's coming up ooh"
so with love from London England, good morning, the sun is up and 20 minutes to the apple watch pre- order launch

Dadman

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone heard about how accurate the heart rate monitor is? I sold a Fitbit Surge to get the Apple watch and want to use it for working out. I'm getting the Sport version.

0bijuan

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I would love to get the steel space black but I just can't justify it for the first generation device, so space grey sport it is for me. I wonder how it would look with a white band.

I upgrade my iPhone once a year, because the voices make me do it. I'm not sure I'm looking forward to also upgrading the watch at the same pace. I'm thinking Apple may just want to offer a direct deposit option. They already get almost as much of my money as my ex-wife does.

AMCTheaters

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Don't remind me of last season.

I don't really get what everyone has against last season. I'll admit that it was a little slow after the climax got our hearts pounding, and The Only Light In The Darkness was filler at the worst possible time, but I really didn't think it was that bad.

KevinOniMore

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I bet they make a huge number of black sports to every colored version. They know that is a traditional color for a watch. And the one they will sell way more than any other version.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh