Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

TreyKC

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I don't have the cash, but if I did, I would actually consider buying the Edition version as an investment.

Version one of a brand new Apple product/category that has the potential in several years to be considered just as ground breaking as the iPhone was. Add to that how rare an Edition version will be along with the simple fact that it's gold... I think it has true potential to double in value within 10-15 years.

fly4food

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Can't wait for a 42mm Sport. The only things that are keeping me awake right now are reading the forums and watching a Game of Thrones marathon.

carlsimmons81

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
An open letter to West Coasters:

Dear West Coasters,
You lucky [expletive]s. Staying up till midnight isn't that tall an order for the next big Apple product. Time zones can do horrible things. (Not that you'd know.)
Love,
An East Coaster.

LOL, I understand what you are going through with the amount of traveling I do. Hey, you guys get to watch The Flash and Arrow three hours before we do!

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
do post a link to the website when you find it- it sure is genius
do post a link to the website when you find it- it sure is genius

Just found it!
(CAN'T POST LINKS BECAUSE I HAVEN'T YET POSTED ENOUGH)
but google BandSwapper, or maybe just add the www and com and it'll show up
And it looks like it'll only be $6! Great idea

Also, the kickstarter, Click, is making adapters that will allow you to put any normal sized commercially available watch band onto the apple watch.
I backed it...only hoping Apple doesn't make them cease and desist.
Go to kickstarter and search "click apple" and it should show up.

AMCTheaters

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
LOL, I understand what you are going through with the amount of traveling I do. Hey, you guys get to watch The Flash and Arrow three hours before we do!

That'd mean something to me if a) I watched The Flash or Arrow (Sorry, DC. Marvel all the way!) and b) I actually watched TV shows live.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
do I have to wear my pajama in order to participate here? :D It's just about tea time in Melbourne, 3:18PM.
One of the few perks of living in Australia I guess. Less than two hours to go and I am still unsure as to which model to go for. Let alone band. Need to do some serious brainstorming in the next hour.

Scoov

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
That'd mean something to me if a) I watched The Flash or Arrow (Sorry, DC. Marvel all the way!) and b) I actually watched TV shows live.

Watched the latest Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episode last night....really impressed how this season improved from last season

Shadowxpr

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I read Apple will release an update to up performance, anyone knows how do you upgrade the watch softwear? Using the phone?

kyleijazz

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm thinking of going with the Space Black casing/Black sports band combo at launch. What do you guys think about adding a Milanese Loop to the Space Black casing later on? Look ok?