Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Sooo... if I preorder tonight (this morning) ... and then go in and try on watches in the morning and find something I like even better - is it a hassle to cancel the early AM preorder?

I don't think it'll be a problem to cancel your original order at all, but your new choice may not be available. That being said, your choice could be avail, if others "cancel" your new choice. I wouldn't count on that though.

carlsimmons81

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
I honestly think the website will hold up just fine tonight. We have just over two hours here in Los Angeles and I can't wait so I can take my **** to bed. What I can say is the iPhone 6 launch was pure insanity. I was in Hachioji Tokyo Japan while doing the pre-order. It took me darn near 1 hour to complete the order.

AMCTheaters

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I honestly think the website will hold up just fine tonight. We have just over two hours here in Los Angeles and I can't wait so I can take my **** to bed. What I can say is the iPhone 6 launch was pure insanity. I was in Hachioji Tokyo Japan while doing the pre-order. It took me darn near 1 hour to complete the order.

An open letter to West Coasters:

Dear West Coasters,
You lucky [expletive]s. Staying up till midnight isn't that tall an order for the next big Apple product. Time zones can do horrible things. (Not that you'd know.)
Love,
An East Coaster.

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, that was a giant cluster. It took me well over an hour too. I think it shouldn't be as bad this time around, with less people ordering

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm going stainless with a sport and keeping an eye out for a good third-party band or two in the future. I can't justify an extra $200 for a nicer band, but the materials are better on the stainless. Worth it to me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro