Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

vigilant

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Fingers crossed... Hope Apple servers will hold and be ok.... Because the iPhone 6 launch was such a mess...

Still trying to decide if I'll go with blue or green band....

I think Apple care + is a great deal for the sport.... Not too expensive... And will help u to sell the watch when generation 2 is coming....

iPhone launches are harder since Apple is reliant on carriers through the transaction for discount eligibility. I expect it to go smoothly for that alone.

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
There's a website set up to begin on the 24th that allows for buyers to trade their bands.
For example, each sport model comes with two of the bands (one in each size). This site allows people to trade their size they don't need for a band in the size they do use and in a different color than the one the originally purchased.
They're charging like $10 -$20 to facilitate these exchanges. It's ingenious.
I signed up, but I'm trying to find the website again.

Stefanojo

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Fun hanging out with the rest of you nut jobs ;) Spacy grey/black sport vs stainless/black sport? I'm not much for bling, but the stainless looks nice. The question is $200 "nice"? It really is more about function for me. Yet, so tempted. Maybe I'll wait to see if I really fall in love, and pull the trigger on stainless for the 2nd gen. I'll change my mind many times in the next two hours ;-)

Tolulope Obe

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
do post a link to the website when you find it- it sure is genius
There's a website set up to begin on the 24th that allows for buyers to trade their bands.
For example, each sport model comes with two of the bands (one in each size). This site allows people to trade their size they don't need for a band in the size they do use and in a different color than the one the originally purchased.
They're charging like $10 -$20 to facilitate these exchanges. It's ingenious.
I signed up, but I'm trying to find the website again.

superlum

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Made a pot of tea and playing Madden while waiting to order. Gonna go with the 42mm steel and 38mm steel for the wife for her birthday present.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Sooo... if I preorder tonight (this morning) ... and then go in and try on watches in the morning and find something I like even better - is it a hassle to cancel the early AM preorder?

It's not a hassle to cancel. But your reorder will be behind all the other orders being placed tonight.

May 29, 2014
Visit site
So just finished watching the GS Warriors game, (Curry for MVP!), and in the postgame methinks i caught Shaq wearing a stainless steel Apple Watch. That must be one large band!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal