Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
So, does anyone know how exactly the giveaways work?

I know! I know!! Hahahaha

Basically, random drawing. I use random.org to choose post numbers and whoever has those posts wins prizes like shirts, mugs, iTunes money, etc. The grand prize winner will receive an Apple gift certificate.

So participate in the conversation, but don't spam. If I notice someone is just posting over and over and over and it's nonsense to try to win, well, they prooobbbably won't win. ;)

AMCTheaters

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I know! I know!! Hahahaha

Basically, random drawing. I use random.org to choose post numbers and whoever has those posts wins prizes like shirts, mugs, iTunes money, etc. The grand prize winner will receive an Apple gift certificate.

So participate in the conversation, but don't spam. If I notice someone is just posting over and over and over and it's nonsense to try to win, well, they prooobbbably won't win. ;)

So it's not based on any sort of skill, like being the one to write a landmark post number? I guess that's good news, considering how my attempt to be the 500th post (which may or may not have been motivated by that theory :) ) went...

Tolulope Obe

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
I'm just confused - the sport watch color variants- isn't it regular alumni and then black with the black sports band? why does everybody keep saying space grey

twilite2000

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
That's why I'm ordering the silver with blue band. Everywhere I've been people are talking about the space gray with black band. I figure my chances of getting something different would be greater. Besides I love blue.