Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

Srghalahad

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I was Not sure about the watch, but my hockey team just got eliminated so I've got all that playoff ticket money to spend now! I'm going black sport.

Ken Kotch

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Edit: deleted incorrect info.
From Apple's site:

Watch can take calls:
Your wrist now takes phone calls.

Use the built-in speaker and microphone for quick chats, or seamlessly transfer calls to your iPhone for longer conversations. To mute an incoming call, just cover Apple Watch with your hand.

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Typically, you can purchase AppleCare+ any time in the original warranty period (1 year). It may be subject to inspections and/or remote testing. At least that's how it works for the iPhone.
No, typically AppleCare+ (Different than AppleCare) can only be purchased within the first month of owning the device.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Applecare+ is a little different that Applecare because it covers accidental damage. This is why it was only available at time of purchase originally (or with inspection by a Genius within 30(?) days). I believe that timeline has been extended to 60 days now.

At least for the iPhone, AppleCare is the standard warranty - 12 months manufacturer warranty and 90 day phone support. AppleCare+ is the extended warranty that give you 2 years manufacturer warranty, 2 years phone support and 2 incidents (for an additional fee) for physical damage replacement.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2