Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if you can purchase Apple Care after you pre-order?? i.e. take it to the store and add it on the 24th?

Typically, you can purchase AppleCare+ any time in the original warranty period (1 year). It may be subject to inspections and/or remote testing. At least that's how it works for the iPhone.

elmo0629

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
My two year old is refusing to sleep tonight. He must feel my excitement and want to stay up and order with me. That or he just sees an excuse to not go to bed.

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Space grey stainless steel for me

i forgot to pre input my payment method on  store before it went down hope i have no issues

lexic

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Nope. No ability to take/make phone calls on the watch.

That is not true. The calls are routed through the iPhone, but the watch has a speaker and microphone. "Use the built-in speaker and microphone for quick chats, or seamlessly transfer calls to your iPhone for longer conversations. To mute an incoming call, just cover Apple Watch with your hand."

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
a tempered glass screen protector is an unrequited accessory for the watch- it will hinder the force touch feature of the watch.

Why do you think it would hinder it? If it is measuring actual pressure put onto the screen, that would translate through a protector. And if it is measuring an increasing touch point, that would work also through a screen protector.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scoov

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Space grey stainless steel for me

i forgot to pre input my payment method on  store before it went down hope i have no issues

My CC got hacked a few months ago and I hadn't updated the Apple Store info. Luckily I remembered to do that before it went down...(WHEW!)

Tolulope Obe

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
Speaking of Apple Watch generations - the next gen Apple watch better have a front facing camera of some sort, it will be majorly required by snapchat users for posting snaps else a Watch version of the Snapchat app will be only for viewing snaps and that is rather depressing -

wittstock

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
So who had the first gen iPhone? My wife and I purchased two on eBay the weekend it came out and drove to downtown Chicago to get them! It was EPIC!!

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Typically, you can purchase AppleCare+ any time in the original warranty period (1 year). It may be subject to inspections and/or remote testing. At least that's how it works for the iPhone.

Applecare+ is a little different that Applecare because it covers accidental damage. This is why it was only available at time of purchase originally (or with inspection by a Genius within 30(?) days). I believe that timeline has been extended to 60 days now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73