Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm just confused - the sport watch color variants- isn't it regular alumni and then black with the black sports band? why does everybody keep saying space grey

The aluminum one isn't black. It's a darker shade of grey than the iPhone/iPad variant, but not black.

Tolulope Obe

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
tommorrow is too far- i kinda want to be first in line :D plus i know exactly what to order if i with this giveaway and not have to wait till September to actually buy a watch

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Sooo... if I preorder tonight (this morning) ... and then go in and try on watches in the morning and find something I like even better - is it a hassle to cancel the early AM preorder?

vigilant

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Apple Watch pre-orders open up this Friday at 12:01 AM Pacific Time. In anticipation of what might very well be staggering demand, Apple has reportedly limited pre-orders of the device to just one per customer as it pertains to in-store pickup. Presumably, users who order the device to their homes can order more than one at a time.

Yes, the problem is the delivery day is actually the day of my birthday party, and I'd rather not be worried about missing the UPS guy who normally shows up at 8PM. Ordering online, and picking up in the morning and enjoying my day makes more sense to me personally

Austin Tooley

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Sooo... if I preorder tonight (this morning) ... and then go in and try on watches in the morning and find something I like even better - is it a hassle to cancel the early AM preorder?

I've been wondering about this. I'm guessing that if the situation arises, the one I'll want will already be sold out and I'll be out of luck.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2