Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

mtlscream

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Can't wait either.... Still trying to decided between the blue or green band with my sport watch....

Hope the apple server will be in better shape than for the iPhone 6 launch.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Wouldn't the  watch apps be backed up through iPhone Apple Watch app iCloud back-up? From what I understand you use your iPhone Apple Watch app manages the watch apps but I could be wrong.

Are the Apple Watch apps manage through iTunes?

Yes managed through an App but assuming that would still be cloud based as well. Seeing if I can find some more info for Ya

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I hope everyone will be stopping by their local Apple Store to try on a watch tomorrow! We are working hard to make it look amazing! :) happy preorder night!

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm going with the 38mm sport in space grey. I was debating between the 38 and 42, but I like the idea of a slightly smaller watch face. I have thin wrists and don't want it to look too bulky.

carlsimmons81

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm still not sure if I want the Sport 42mm with the Black Band or 42mm Standard with the Black Band. It's still not clear to me how the ION glass will handle scratches and the Stainless Steel with sweat as opposed to the Aluminum on the Sport.

Austin Tooley

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
How is everyone going to explain to friends, family, and strangers why you got an Apple Watch? I don't think most people are going to understand it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro