How often do you plan to charge the Apple watch?
I suspect that most would charge it at night. Personally, I like to charge my current watch (LG G Watch) when I first get into work and charge when I am eating dinner. So it rarely gets below 50%. What about you? How often do you plan to charge the Apple watch?
- 04-09-2015, 12:24 AM #2
- 04-09-2015, 12:25 AM #3
- 04-09-2015, 08:04 AM #4
- 04-09-2015, 11:33 AM #6
- 04-09-2015, 11:55 AM #7
- 04-09-2015, 06:09 PM #9
- 04-09-2015, 06:47 PM #10
- 04-10-2015, 10:31 AM #11
Re: How often do you plan to charge the Apple watch?
I realized yesterday that I'm going to be trying something a little different. My wife goes to work much later than I do but I need a loud alarm because I'm a deep sleeper. I'm assuming there is an alarm function since it's a "watch". So if I can set it to tap my wrist for the alarm that might wake me up but allow my wife to keep sleeping. So I plan to wear it at bight and charge it when I'm at work and have my iPhone handy.
- 04-10-2015, 10:18 PM #13
- 04-10-2015, 11:07 PM #14
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 8Last Post: 04-10-2015, 11:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2015, 01:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2015, 11:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2015, 08:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2015, 07:40 PM