How often do you plan to charge the Apple watch?

dpham00

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I suspect that most would charge it at night. Personally, I like to charge my current watch (LG G Watch) when I first get into work and charge when I am eating dinner. So it rarely gets below 50%. What about you? How often do you plan to charge the Apple watch?

dpham00

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Apple says the battery only lasts 18hrs. So everybody will have to charge it at least everyday or more

I think the big issue is having to charge more frequently than overnight. It is inconvenient for some to charge mid day, especially since you need the special charger.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Most likely every night when I head to bed, if it can last that long. Probably will have to end up charging it multiple times a day just like iPhone.

dpham00

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Most likely every night when I head to bed, if it can last that long. Probably will have to end up charging it multiple times a day just like iPhone.

For me, a phone is more convenient to charge mid day. A watch, you gotta take it off before charging. So it is a bit different. And more inconvenient, imo.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I realized yesterday that I'm going to be trying something a little different. My wife goes to work much later than I do but I need a loud alarm because I'm a deep sleeper. I'm assuming there is an alarm function since it's a "watch". So if I can set it to tap my wrist for the alarm that might wake me up but allow my wife to keep sleeping. So I plan to wear it at bight and charge it when I'm at work and have my iPhone handy.

dpham00

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I realized yesterday that I'm going to be trying something a little different. My wife goes to work much later than I do but I need a loud alarm because I'm a deep sleeper. I'm assuming there is an alarm function since it's a "watch". So if I can set it to tap my wrist for the alarm that might wake me up but allow my wife to keep sleeping. So I plan to wear it at bight and charge it when I'm at work and have my iPhone handy.

I am a heavy sleeper and I am not sure a vibration would wake me up. I have held my phone in my hand with it vibrating and still slept through it for a while.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner