- 04-08-2015, 10:20 PM #26
- 04-08-2015, 10:20 PM #27iMore Nanite
- 8 Posts
Re: Would you rather a ROUND Apple Watch?
Part of what I buy with a watch is the designer's taste. I have spent more money on a watch than the Apple and had great expectations, only to wear the watch a few times and then put it aside. A picture is an imperfect predictor of the actual object. I am gambling that I will like having the Apple watch on my wrist.
- 04-10-2015, 09:42 AM #28
- 04-10-2015, 10:52 AM #29
Would you rather a ROUND Apple Watch? (Updated with pictures!)
Nope, I like it as is.
I prefer big watches and ordered the 42mm even though I have really tiny wrists and most of my current watches are rectangular with wide "cuff" style bands so the Apple Watch is perfect for me as is. Hopefully someone will come out with a cuff-type band soon!
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 17Last Post: 04-14-2015, 12:36 AM
- By ChaosShadow in forum Apple WatchReplies: 17Last Post: 04-10-2015, 07:13 PM
- By SleepyTheDon in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2015, 12:28 PM
- By SleepyTheDon in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2015, 11:53 AM
- By SleepyTheDon in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2015, 11:34 AM