What's your plan for pre-order day?

therealmatt84

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
My plan from the very beginning has been to pre-order the apple watch (sight unseen), April 10th, online. I also plan to set up an appointment at one of the apple stores around me so I can try it on.

I'm just wondering what others plan to do?

Pre-order online only?
Wait in line at the apple store April 24th?
Pre-order for pickup at store? (if possible)
Go in store to try it on before ordering?

I hopefully plan on getting the 42mm Silver Aluminum Case with White Sport Band.

Jsince80

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I will be online ordering on the 10th, and showing up on 24th to pick up. No need to try it on and tease myself. I'm Apple everything so I'm anxious to get mine!

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Pre-order online at 3 am EST for in-store pick-up, if possible. 38 mm Milanese Loop. I'm also hoping to get an appointment to go try one on on the 10th, just in case I like something else better. But I'm pretty sure I know what I want. When can we start making appointments for the 10th?

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Preordering at 3am and having it shipped, hoping that it arrives on the 24th. No Apple stores within 2 hours of me.

Le Caid

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Like to buy but after the first reviews are in. Also before buying I want to see which one fits me best AND how many $$$ will I have to cough up

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I will be up at 3am to order... Hopefully I can pick up in store if not will have it shipped

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Had originally planned on trying one on in store first, but may just go ahead and order online. I can always cancel if it doesn't work out.....which I highly doubt. 42mm Milanese Loop is what I'm considering. Interesting band.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm not buying the phone right now, but I will go to the Apple Store in Pentagon City to see them and decide what I'll be getting.

Helsinky

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Going to pre order at 3am. 42mm sport with white band. The guy I asked at the Apple store says you will be able to pick up in store.

dimitrist

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
I wil not preordering one, I don't think I will be buying one period.
Also, I preordered the galaxy s6 to see what they got under their sleeve.

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I am pre-ordering, but not sure if I want to the 42mm black sport, or the light blue. I also hope their servers can handle 3am pre-order sales.

Bifurcated

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
The more I hear, the more I think it's best to wait a few weeks and buy once the lines have died down. I really want to try out different strap combinations, and it's sounding like the booked appointments will not allow for that. It's tough, but I plan to own this watch for a few years, and so getting the right choice is important.

Self-control of that sort is not my strong suit, though.

therealmatt84

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't think I've read anywhere that if you schedule an appointment on April 10th, for let's say that same day. Is appointment like a pre-order for an in-store pick up on April 24th should you decide to buy?

If it is, I might reconsider my plan and just go for an appointment.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711