Apple Watch orders..

mmcfly23

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Business Insider == National Enquirer

Pretty much! Op you should be more worried about blackberry's ability to stay alive in the handset business. I'm expecting horrible sales results from their upcoming quarterly report.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

anon(7808135)

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Pretty much! Op you should be more worried about blackberry's ability to stay alive in the handset business. I'm expecting horrible sales results from their upcoming quarterly report.

I'm hoping they turn out good but if not, oh well.

anon(7808135)

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

But that also has nothing to do with the Watch order cuts lol

anon(7808135)

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
True. I don't believe that article one bit. Just find it odd that a bb fanboy/girl would post the article without adding his/her 2 cents.

They had direct contact from within Apple and I'll be more than glad too add my 2 cents. I find it strange how they can't get enough screens made yet they made how many screens for the Ipad and Iphone? In my opinion, I think the survey that was taken scared Apple in a way. 69% of Americans don't want an Apple Watch which is a high number. I feel that Apple is jumping the gun on the watch like BlackBerry did with the Z10. Look how that turned out to, not good.

mmcfly23

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
They had direct contact from within Apple and I'll be more than glad too add my 2 cents. I find it strange how they can't get enough screens made yet they made how many screens for the Ipad and Iphone? In my opinion, I think the survey that was taken scared Apple in a way. 69% of Americans don't want an Apple Watch which is a high number. I feel that Apple is jumping the gun on the watch like BlackBerry did with the Z10. Look how that turned out to, not good.

I'll be sure to revisit this thread once Apple post massive sales for the first week.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Crap rumors like the OP posted about come out prior to every device Apple has released at least since I started paying attention with the release of the iPhone4 on Verizon... Every one is rumored to be doomed to fail. We all know the reality. And in all likelihood, the watch will leave detractors like the OP nonplussed.

anon(7808135)

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Crap rumors like the OP posted about come out prior to every device Apple has released at least since I started paying attention with the release of the iPhone4 on Verizon... Every one is rumored to be doomed to fail. We all know the reality. And in all likelihood, the watch will leave detractors like the OP nonplussed.

News in news no matter what and if Apple sells a ton of watches, congrats! But either way, everyone needs to know the full news.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
You have a view of "negative" that's in a class by itself. Any ol' rumor will get you wee-wee'd up to run here and post... I'll stick to reality.

Last edited:

Bifurcated

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Personally, I was psyched about the watch from the moment I saw it, and I plan on getting one, so I'm not a "hater". But I do have my worries about how well this product will do.

The mid-range watches are very expensive. The watch doesn't extend the market, but is looking for extra funds from people who already had to buy an expensive phone. It has a feel of self-indulgence - hundreds of dollars to save you having to pull your phone from your pocket. And young people have literally zero interest.

And here's another killer problem: you don't want to wear exactly the same watch as everyone else. It's embarrassing. And Apple solved this brilliantly by having dozens of styles. But then they priced the mid-range models so incredibly high, that almost everyone is looking at the same black-strap entry model.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

So 31% of 300 million initially want an Apple watch. 93 million sales scares Apple? I think that they will take those numbers initially. At that isn't even counting overseas sales.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
True. I don't believe that article one bit. Just find it odd that a bb fanboy/girl would post the article without adding his/her 2 cents.

They've got a habit of doing that here. Drive by postings.

Sammuel1973

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Some folks are claiming a typical Apple artificial scarcity marketing strategy to hype up the Watch, and if true, I think it is a brilliant idea to keep consumers interested on a 6 months release.

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
I'm not terribly sold the Apple Watch in either of It's editions (no pup intended) will create extremely high demand. I think there's simply too many combinations and the product is simply not proven. It's the first Apple product EVER to absolutely not be advertised as a necessity save for maybe the Apple TV.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh