- iMore Nanite
- 7 Posts
Which model is tougher overall, the sport or the regular watch?
I currently wear a Riseman as my daily beater so I would like to purchase the toughest version of the watch Apple produces. The thing is, they really haven't said whether ion-x or sapphire glass is actually tougher. I am leaning towards stainless steel now though
- 03-20-2015, 12:15 PM #2
- 03-20-2015, 02:58 PM #3
- 03-20-2015, 03:01 PM #4iMore Intermediate
- 368 Posts
Re: Watch Durability?
Oh, and the sapphire screen cover will not scratch at all, whereas the Ion-X (Gorilla Glass) screen cover on the aluminum watch certainly will scratch. It's hard to guess whether the sapphire will shatter easier than the glass, in this application.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2015, 09:12 AM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2015, 08:04 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2015, 02:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2015, 01:03 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2015, 09:12 AM