Who else is getting an Apple Watch with Sports band?

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
So as the title says, who plans on getting the stainless steel version but use a sports band?

I like the stainless steel one because it's shiny, but I prefer having those rubber like bands offered by the sports one.

gtg465x

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
You can get the stainless steel version with a white or black sport band, but if you want blue, pink, or green, you'll have to buy one separately for $49.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
If I get the stainless steel model, I won't get a rubber band; however, I think I'm going to end up with the Space Gray Sport version because I really want a black watch. Then I'll just buy a different band instead of the rubber, so I'm kind of in the opposite boat.

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Is there a silver black sport version? All I ever see is space grey for sport? Only silver choices I seen all are blue, yellow pink etc

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
There doesn't appear to be. I'd think that would've been a big seller, though. It's available in the normal version but it's obviously more expensive.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I am going with the $349 sports model with a white band... In a year apple will have made the watch somehow better and I will most assuredly want that too. Considering they all run the same base model is fine for me

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
That will be me. Will wait for 2nd gen for other. Might end up replacing band though at some point.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I was wanting a black watch with the lime green band. Since they didn't sell them like that I was going to get it with the black band and then order the green separately. In the meanwhile, I did a bit of Photoshop work and put the green band onto the black watch. It looks terrible. All the coloured bands look terrible on the black watch. I don't know if it's too much contrast or what but it's awful. So I will either be going with the black on black or green on silver.

Cap_172R

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
To be honest i thought we would have been able to customize the watch or atleast an option to (so stainless steel with choice of band or sport with choice of band). Dunno why i had that thought in my head...

Otherwise I think i'll be getting the black sport version that comes with the black band... I wish I could get to see it before pre-orders begin but I doubt...

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I was wanting a black watch with the lime green band. Since they didn't sell them like that I was going to get it with the black band and then order the green separately. In the meanwhile, I did a bit of Photoshop work and put the green band onto the black watch. It looks terrible. All the coloured bands look terrible on the black watch. I don't know if it's too much contrast or what but it's awful. So I will either be going with the black on black or green on silver.

I was also wondering why they never showed the space gray with any other band......I'm going to see what it actually looks like in the store. Sounds like there could be a contrast issue.

I wanted space grey, but I may just end up getting silver & then getting the black band with it.

Bifurcated

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I was also wondering why they never showed the space gray with any other band......I'm going to see what it actually looks like in the store. Sounds like there could be a contrast issue.
Have you checked out mixyourwatch.com? It allows you to mix and match any case with any strap and see what it looks like.

I find that space grey with the coloured straps indeed doesn't look that great.

I agree with you that silver aluminum paired with the black rubber strap looks quite nice.

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Have you checked out mixyourwatch.com? It allows you to mix and match any case with any strap and see what it looks like.

I find that space grey with the coloured straps indeed doesn't look that great.

I agree with you that silver aluminum paired with the black rubber strap looks quite nice.

Wow, that's cool. Good way to get a visual on all the options. And it looks like the silver aluminum works best with all the colors & looks good with the black.

50ShadesofDroidx

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know the exact bands that come with each Apple Watch model?? I've been trying to see what bands would fit with what but no luck yet. Also for the Apple Sport Watch can you interchange the bands to someone else instead of the sports band???

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh