3rd Party Bands are on Amazon

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I did not spend much time looking but here are a couple of leather ones I found. I presume there will be many more forth coming in different styles and materials.

$9.99
leather.jpg

$19.99
leather2.jpg

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
That's what I think I'll do. My girlfriend will probably do the same. She didn't want the rubber band and refuses to pay the premium for the upgraded Apple bands, so she swore the whole thing off until I sent her the link to Amazon.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. I wouldn't order anything right away until more options became available as well as some testing and reviews.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Be careful ordering third party bands at least for now. Manufacturers don't have any existing bands yet to copy and I'm fairly sure Apple used a proprietary band attachment mechanism. Might be a while before third party bands come out that fit correctly.
True, better wait a few weeks/months before buying third party bands, but I think this is going to be so cool, we could get a dressier band for the sport model...

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Not sure i personally would go with a kickstarter 3rd party band- I am not waiting months for it to become available. Thats just me tho. I want instant gratification

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR