What are the best features you like about the watch?

Sammuel1973

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
I know many of us are a bit disappointed with the pricing of the watch from today's presentation, but what key features do you like? For me, the ability to scan our flight boarding pass, unlock our hotel door, and Siri's ability to receive and make calls. I do have questions on 2 of these features though.

How does the boarding pass feature work with security at the airport?

From today's demo, it was unclear if Siri can talk back. Since the watch has a built-in speaker for music, can we assume Siri can talk back, in addition to displaying responses? Here's a video as reference:

CNET News - See Siri in action on the new Apple Watch: http://youtu.be/XY0kzgLlpq0

Last edited:

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
My favorite feature is the easy accessibility to Siri. The watches have speakers, so I'm betting Siri can talk back. Not sure how the boarding pass works, I'll have to try it out and get back to you!

Iammedina

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I personally like the digital touch feature. My wife and I work very different schedules and we can't always see or talk to each other cause we're working, so letting her know that I'm thinking about her with a light tap on the wrist is going to go a long way.

As most men know, it's the little things that count when you're married.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2