Can I swap bands at the time of purchase when I buy the Apple Watch?

I

iMore Question

Apple Watch - swapping bands at time of purchase.

This doesn't seem to be answered on the Apple site, and it appears they want to sell the Watches as "paired combos." But, what if I want a white sport band with the Space Gray Sport Watch? It looks like I _have_ to get it with the black sport band and then I would have to buy the white one separately.

Same challenge with the Space Black Steel version. I would have to spend $1000 for it, even though I don't want the link bracelet that it would come with, I would want it with one of the sport bands instead - which would save me a ton of money.

I don't know that this has been covered at all - and I realize this is still day one, but I thought I'd throw this out there. We'll probably find out on April 10, but I think people are going to want to know if they can customize the Watch 'combo' at time of purchase or pre-order.

Thanks everyone!

--Joe

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Apple Watch - swapping bands at time of purchase.

My guess is you would have to purchase separately.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch - swapping bands at time of purchase.

I think that even if Apple don't sell the bands separately, a number of third party ones will spring up anyway.

Mac Techie

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site

I was wondering the same about watches for me and my lovely girlfriend

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

It just seems to me it would make more sense to offer the watch alone at certain price, then pick a band and that would be the overall price.
That may be an option in the future.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2