Do they all have the same features ?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if all the bands are interchangeable? I want the Milanese band to add to the sport watch

Sent from my iPhone 6

Cap_172R

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't think the sport version can have anything but a sport band...as it seems the sport chassis is different than the other watches in the other categories, and the band has nothing to connect to on the sport model.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Unless I misread it, it also appears that the Sports models come with 2 bands each. But the regular model with the rubber band only said one band.

Yeah I see that now. According to a few sites they are different sizes. This is from 9 to 5 Mac
In a strange turn of events, the Apple Online Store page reveals that the Apple Watch Sport actually has two bands bundled in the box. Despite being the cheapest model variant, at $349 for 38mm and $399 for 42 mm, unlike the stainless steel Apple Watch range, the Sport comes bundled with two bands of two different sizes ?
It is a bit odd, but nevertheless represents a decent deal. The bundled bands are two different sizes, one Small-Medium which fits wrists sized 135mm-156mm, and one Medium-Large which fits wrists sized 165mm-180mm. It seems like there will be a good subset of the population that will easily fit both band types.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Cap_172R

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I see that now. According to a few sites they are different sizes. This is from 9 to 5 Mac
In a strange turn of events, the Apple Online Store page reveals that the Apple Watch Sport actually has two bands bundled in the box. Despite being the cheapest model variant, at $349 for 38mm and $399 for 42 mm, unlike the stainless steel Apple Watch range, the Sport comes bundled with two bands of two different sizes …
It is a bit odd, but nevertheless represents a decent deal. The bundled bands are two different sizes, one Small-Medium which fits wrists sized 135mm-156mm, and one Medium-Large which fits wrists sized 165mm-180mm. It seems like there will be a good subset of the population that will easily fit both band types.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

with the extra one you can "make trade"...

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Hats a good idea. I'm not sure what size is need yet. Do you know where on your wrist you are supposed to measure?

Really is a great idea. We can all have two colors. So hard to measure those things. I'll wait until I try it on and then offer up the other for trade. We can start a whole new section in marketplace lol

Sent from my iPhone 6

Cap_172R

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Hats a good idea. I'm not sure what size is need yet. Do you know where on your wrist you are supposed to measure?

Not sure, best to try one on... but maybe you can measure your wrist where you would normally wear your watch and see which range it'll fit in.. i'll try measuring mine in a while!

Cap_172R

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Really is a great idea. We can all have two colors. So hard to measure those things. I'll wait until I try it on and then offer up the other for trade. We can start a whole new section in marketplace lol

Sent from my iPhone 6

haha, that's what i was thinking, you can have either new colors or a "backup". Either way it's win-win...

anon8656116

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
In a strange turn of events, the Apple Online Store page reveals that the Apple Watch Sport actually has two bands bundled in the box. Despite being the cheapest model variant, at $349 for 38mm and $399 for 42 mm, unlike the stainless steel Apple Watch range, the Sport comes bundled with two bands of two different sizes …

It isn’t all that weird. The sport band is one of two bands that can’t be adjusted all that much, so naturally it would require different sizes. The other one is the modern buckle which is only available for the 38mm chassis (seems like it’s designed for women with slender wrists). All others can be adjusted. Maybe they also include two sizes precisely because it’s a sport watch (which means that any changes in the thickness of your wrist won’t be all that dramatic).

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW