Apple Watch At Authorized Resellers?

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone.

I wanted to know if anyone has heard if the watch will be available at authorized resellers like Best Buy or Target, in their designated apple dept.

I know this is a different type of product (on that requires the consumer to try it on), just curious if it will be at those retailers.

Thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't recall hearing anything about it, but we're a mere 3 days away from possibly finding out...:)

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Hopefully it will be mentioned at the event.

I'm assuming the standard & sports versions will be available at different stores, but this is the first wearable from the company, so I'm not 100% sure.

I have a gift card with a nice sized balance that would cover over half the price of the watch, lol.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Our local Best Buy has a new cabinet with locked drawers and power outlets in the drawers for charging the demo watches, so I'd guess that they will also be selling them.

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Our local Best Buy has a new cabinet with locked drawers and power outlets in the drawers for charging the demo watches, so I'd guess that they will also be selling them.

Nice!!! I don't have an Apple Store nearby but Best Buy is right around the corner!! This is good news.

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Any other news on the Best Buy front? I've seen some reports where it said certain retailers declined to comment on if they'll carry it.

Now I'm thinking it might be at Apple Stores initially and possibly roll out to other retailers after?

eb_therebel

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
From what I know now, we (Best Buy) won't be carrying the watch at launch but we will have the accessories. If history repeats like it did with the Pebble, we probably won't get it until a couple of months after its been on market, but that could change closer to launch

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
From what I know now, we (Best Buy) won't be carrying the watch at launch but we will have the accessories. If history repeats like it did with the Pebble, we probably won't get it until a couple of months after its been on market, but that could change closer to launch

Will the bands will be available at launch?

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Although our Best Buy has the safe cabinets for securing/charging the watches nightly, their local Apple rep has confirmed they won't be available on the rollout date.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods