Apple Watch By End of March!

Chrisy

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I went on Apple site and read about the watch. I'm so excited for it! I'm getting it in march, the sports model. Looks awesome. I really like the instant tap notifications!!

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I went on Apple site and read about the watch. I'm so excited for it! I'm getting it in march, the sports model. Looks awesome. I really like the instant tap notifications!!

I'll be getting the Sport model as well! What color are you going to get?

Chrisy

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I'll be getting the Sport model as well! What color are you going to get?

I really like the blue. I have the blue 5c too. But not sure if that will look odd wearing it at work? I think the cardio and fitness tracker is so awesome! Also being able to control music and podcasts from the watch. I hate taking my phone out of my pocket on walks runs or hikes.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I really like the blue. I have the blue 5c too. But not sure if that will look odd wearing it at work? I think the cardio and fitness tracker is so awesome! Also being able to control music and podcasts from the watch. I hate taking my phone out of my pocket on walks runs or hikes.

Awesome! I plan on the Space Gray with Black Band. I am excited for those features, plus being able to reply to texts! So awesome!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73