Viper Smart Start Apple Watch app

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I am actually looking to get one. The reviews in the App Store are mixed. Does anyone have one installed in their car? How well does the app work with it.

zaslek

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
I've had a smart start installed since October -- I only had one issue but it was an installation error - which the dealership that installed it fixed for free. I absolutely love it. The app itself always works for me so I'm super excited for the update.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I've had a smart start installed since October -- I only had one issue but it was an installation error - which the dealership that installed it fixed for free. I absolutely love it. The app itself always works for me so I'm super excited for the update.

Thanks! Got it installed yesterday. I am not sure the trunk release is working right- haven't had too much time to play

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
If you don't mind me asking, how much does it cost? I'd mainly just want the remote start not as interested in the security.

I paid $340 with pc Richard. That included the installation. You also pay a service fee per year. I did the 3 year plan for $140

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice