Can you take pics with the Apple Watch?

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Just a question in regards to pictures on the Apple Watch...

On the video where Jony Ive is talking about Apple Watch, at the 4min 33sec mark, it shows what appears to be a camera.. Can you take pics with the Apple Watch? Or will it have to be connected to Bluetooth?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
re:

Apple Watch doubles as a remote for the iSight camera on your iPhone. Use Apple Watch to display a live preview of what your iPhone sees, snap the photo, or set the timer on the camera.

Source:
http://www.apple.com/watch/features/

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Re:

Apple Watch doubles as a remote for the iSight camera on your iPhone. Use Apple Watch to display a live preview of what your iPhone sees, snap the photo, or set the timer on the camera.

Source:
http://www.apple.com/watch/features/

Hey thank you I appreciate that

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Apple is revolutionizing cheating that's going to take place is schools all over the world

Haha the Pebble watch has a third party app that allows people to transmit answers during tests between two people with a Pebble. Apple isn't revolutionizing cheating, Pebble already did lol ;)

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Apple watch to be released in March. Confirmed by apple, You check out feature of apple watch on apple's offical website. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

View attachment 75178

Tim Cook confirmed an April release date.

"When the Apple Watch was announced, Apple said it would launch in "early 2015." In January, Tim Cook narrowed down that release window stating that the Apple Watch will be released at some point in April."

MacRumors: http://www.macrumors.com/roundup/apple-watch/, Pricing and Availability Section

Sammuel1973

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Agreed! Samsung Gear has a camera on the watch and besides it being creepy, it's crappy quality. A total waste in my opinion. Apple would never do something so asinine.
Ha, calling a gadget with a camera retarded is asinine. ;)

As a former owner of Samsung's Galaxy Gear and Gear 2, I really miss the ability to take quick pics and videos. It was handy in many ways such as when I was at the grocery store or out shopping...a quick way to take pics instead of trying to remember what things look like, where I parked my car, what garage floor, a certain street intersection, etc...without needing to take out my phone. It was convenient by aiming from my wrist, and the voice control made it even more enjoyable and efficient.

I have the Gear S now, too bad it doesn't have a build in camera.

And, only creepy minds have creepy thoughts of taking creepy pics. ;)

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I cannot see how taking pictures from a watch would be any different than taking them from your phone. Is it that difficult to take out your phone from your pocket?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73