Which Apple Watch will you get?

flyerxl

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
IF I get the watch, it would be the sport. It's growing on me more and more but not a guaranteed buy for me yet. But IF I got one, would rock the sport edition and then get a steel band for work & every day wear.

armoko

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
What is the difference between all of these models? As much as I know for each model there is special design but what about functions?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I just bought a Pebble Watch in black, and I love it! I think if I end up getting the Apple Watch, I will wait for a few months after the release. The Pebble is good for now, and I could definitely hold on to it while I wait to get an Apple Watch. :)

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Forget what version. I'm not sure what size. Hmmm may have to get both and return one. I'm leaning toward the 38 since I am a woman but at the same time will the smaller one feel too small. I know first world problems

I like big watches too! I'll probably get the sport version with a black band.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm having trouble deciding band color. Definitely the sport, but probably a green band, maybe a black...may also get a white...hmmmm too much time to think about it.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know why in some of the pictures of the Watch on the Apple site show the digital crown with the same color as the bands? Will they offer different colored crowns?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I take back what I said earlier about the Apple Watch. I will totally be buying one on launch day if I can. I have it narrowed down to the model I think I want:  Watch Sport, Space Gray Aluminum with Black Band, 42 mm. I think it looks sick! :)

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I am totally indecisive at this point and the reason being... I've NEVER bought a watch!!! Lol I remember when SWATCH first came out my mom got me one, then when I graduated from college my dad got me a Movado Vizio that I managed to hold onto for a few years until I accidentally misplaced it. Watches make me uncomfortable when typing so I was always taking it off. I'm loving the novelty and newness of the Watch but you have to wonder... this is a 1st Gen device... what does the future hold? Lol that was my small bit of reasonable thinking, but I'm probably going to be in store on launch day weighing the decision further. But DEFINITELY have to go in person.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Probably the stainless version for me. I'll need to see the black versus bright versions to decide between them. I don't think I'll care for the brushed aluminum model. I'm hoping the bands will be affordable enough so I can get several, at least one for workouts (white probably) and puttering around the house, and another more formal one (links or mesh bracelet) for going out with friends.

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
I'm leaning heavily toward this one:

iMoreAppImg_20141207_215648.jpg

Because of the color, lightness and size. Also I am thinking that the sport will be the least expensive model.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm leaning heavily toward this one:

View attachment 73055

Because of the color, lightness and size. Also I am thinking that the sport will be the least expensive model.

I like the black color of the metal. Would probably have as many bands as I could afford though. It would look real good with a green band.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk