Which Apple Watch will you get?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Nah I don't find the need to justify it. I want it. I'm an adult with a job. Easy peasy.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

xoxojess

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
IMG_0063.jpg

I do believe I'm going to go with this one! If at the end of the day, the price tag gets the best of me, I will just buy the Space Gray Sport and add the Milanese Loop band to it. :)

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Which version will you get?

If I decide to spend the cash, either can do:

bb3b16d23221b5e140bf154eb0a6d1ed.jpg

99e44503eaa7852427ec7cadaa752b62.jpg

The ones I love are way too expensive for something that'll be upgraded next year.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

Hal Incandenza

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
I'll go with the Apple Watch Sport for sure. I guess the 42mm, but I'm not sure about that yet. Maybe the 38mm will work either... I have to see and try to figure it out. Unfortunately here in Italy we don't know when the Apple Watch will be available... And I have to consider that the Watches will be more expensive here in Europe. In France the 38mm Apple Watch starts at 399?. So if I want to get the 42mm one, I have to spend 450?. At least...

Inviato dal mio iPhone 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Which version will you get?

Originally was going to spring for the $699 with Leather band. But, realizing more and more how expensive that really is. I will be going with the 42mm Space Grey Sport Edition w/ black band.

However, I feel like it's similar to the 5C/5S. Springing for a cheaper device may make me look cheap. (spare me the "you shouldn't care what others think of you" please)

Sent from my iPhone 6+ on Tapatalk

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Originally was going to spring for the $699 with Leather band. But, realizing more and more how expensive that really is. I will be going with the 42mm Space Grey Sport Edition w/ black band.

However, I feel like it's similar to the 5C/5S. Springing for a cheaper device may make me look cheap. (spare me the "you shouldn't care what others think of you" please)

If you are leaning toward the leather band with steel and sapphire, you may end up returning the Sport...I plan to go all in with the midrange Watch because I don't want to say "I wish I had at least tried it before I got the Sport" or "The Sport is nice but..." You shouldn't have to settle unless your budget or real-world use demands it. It isn't even about what others think (I know I'll be made fun of for buying the thing); it's about what is right for you.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
If you are leaning toward the leather band with steel and sapphire, you may end up returning the Sport...I plan to go all in with the midrange Watch because I don't want to say "I wish I had at least tried it before I got the Sport" or "The Sport is nice but..." You shouldn't have to settle unless your budget or real-world use demands it. It isn't even about what others think (I know I'll be made fun of for buying the thing); it's about what is right for you.

Well, when you're getting the same device regardless I think it's probably best to go with the least flashy (cheapest) option. If there was a difference specs wise I might think differently. But the materials of the face and a strap aren't worth a couple extra hundred dollars

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Well, when you're getting the same device regardless I think it's probably best to go with the least flashy (cheapest) option. If there was a difference specs wise I might think differently. But the materials of the face and a strap aren't worth a couple extra hundred dollars

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I disagree. Plus if you get the Sport and keep it til the return period expires and then decide to go for the Watch, you're looking at paying for two watches. Not that you would go for a second watch at that time, but you would be thinking about it, or wishing you could. Nothing wrong with the Sport, just pointing out that if you're leaning heavily toward the Watch the Sport might not do it for you.

Hal Incandenza

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
I think that the Sport version should be the right one for me, and that because:
- I really love the back of my iPhone 6 and the Sport it's made with the same material. Elegant but lighter than the regular version.
- It's a first gen product. I don't want to spend more than 450-500? for a first gen product wich will be improved with future versions.

Inviato dal mio iPhone 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Man.. The black aluminum model is gonna be in high demand , I see everywhere people choosing this model , very popular.

dstrauss

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I hate to admit how many of these type of forums I've looked at, but I'm afraid my choice is the one that is turning out too popular - Space Gray "Al-U-Mini-um" (as Sir Ive would say). I've seen nearly entire staffs at some sites claiming they were going with it, and I can see getting aced out on April 10 just like I did on the iPhone 6 release for a Plus...would that justify ordering a black stainless steel with link band in my post-rejection depression from not scoring my first choice? :rolleyes:

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
LOL. I'm sure Apple would be happy to sell you the Space Black Stainless  Watch as your "backup" option to the Space Gray Aluminum Black Band  Watch. You could get the $49 black fluoroelastomer band to wear with it around daily, saving the stock $449 Space Black Stainless bracelet for dress up.

Let's see, $1099 for stainless watch + $49 for black rubber band vs. $399 for your first choice.

I was actually considering the black stainless watch, but worried it would limit my alternate band options down the road. The regular stainless watch looks good with everything.

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I initially wanted the space gray sports version, but the limited band options swayed me. I wondered why they didn't advertise the space grey version with any other bands. Then I was referred to a site where you could mix & match bands & the space gray (and least the online visuals) doesn't mesh well with the other colors.

I'm probably going to go with the silver sport with the white band, & just buy the black band.

--TommesJay--

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site

Lol

Posted via the iMore App for Android