Which Apple Watch will you get?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I will be purchasing the sports version. I honestly will not know which size until I have the chance to see them in person. It looks gorgeous with the white band, which is probably which one I am going to get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I LOVE that white band!!!!

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Wish I could afford the Edition but that's just not anywhere near my budget.

That being said I'm definitely gonna get one and I'm think I will get a standard version. As tempting as it is pre order it I think I will have to wait so I can see them in person 1st.

I'll definitely mull around an Apple store and play with it, leave and go think. Then go back rinse and repeat until I decide if I really want it or not. I'm not an early adopter, I always wait a month or more.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Im going the installment plan way for this. I really want the 599 bigger size just the basic model though. The sport is nice but I rather just have the normal watch. So I'll be doing the installment billing with T-Mobile if they offer it.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Im going the installment plan way for this. I really want the 599 bigger size just the basic model though. The sport is nice but I rather just have the normal watch. So I'll be doing the installment billing with T-Mobile if they offer it.

Why would T-Mobile finance something that isn't used on their network? Hey I need an Xbox. Let's go to T-Mobile.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Which version will you get?

They finance the smart watches. Moto X and Samsung smart watches. They aren't used on their network and they finance them for 13 dollars a month. It's considered an accessory. Why wouldn't they not finance it? If it means a potential customer would get a phone on installment billing and then get a watch to attach for more revenue for the employee and company. T-Mobile is doing 0 down on everything in their store. Bluetooth speakers, phone accessories, and you can pay it off each month just like you do with jump for a brand new phone.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If you're in the US and buy an , you will be in the vast minority of US iPhone users. Just thought I'd throw that in. LOL I hope everyone who gets it enjoys it.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Shahzad Ghani

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
TBH i feel like apple is now going too far in their pricing strategy. apple loyal fans like me hoped that we would be putting apple steel watch with leather band or steel loop band on our hands under 500$ and would also buy new bands round 50$ each... 149$ and 500+ for bands? really apple? . they always test our temper. Remember what steve jobs use to say..that he want to bring all apple products in the reach of common people. but its not happening ATM.. they crawling the price upwards all the time.. i, now kinda feel that apple is also not using latest tech..( i used note 4 for a week and alrdy liking it more to my ip6.. it has better display for movies, efficient in battery, ir blaster which i use when my tv remote is out of reach... spen is really a fun to use...fast charging which apple is not willing to include) my iphone 6 sucks way more battery while watching a pre installed hd movie.. 20% a hour....i am about to get out of apple league until they make their products for every one and put some latest tech like ir blaster.. better displays.. cameras.. and believe me! pixels does matter at some point.. 8 mp...in 2015 not gonna work out..

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Sigh !!! 400 before taxes.... I'm trying to avoid the next tier.. 550-600 dollars, not enough value for me

Not sure if you are a watch wearer or not. I am

I have a couple of Lum-Tec watches both have sapphire crystals. The Lum-Tec watch watch crystals are perfect after 5 years of use. Sapphire is worth it IMO.

The watch face is facing outwards whenever you wear a watch. Sooner or later you will bang it on something... its unavoidable.

The value in the next tier is having an unblemished watch face and not having to be paranoid about scratching it.

Its well worth it IMO.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Being totally honest here, these things are about 100 dollars more than they should be. I call it the Apple tax. ;)

(The "Edition" being the exception that's just for people who have more money than sense. And yes I would never buy a Porsche Edition BlackBerry either for the same reason!)

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Which version will you get?

I'm probably getting the steel 42" with black leather classic band. The sport plus leather band saves 200 but that's too little to pass up the sapphire.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
If I were to get one it would be Aluminum Space Grey and Black Sport Band. I like the casual look of that combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Leave it to me to like the most expensive one.
I thought I liked the white band and I thought I didn't like the links, but after seeing this black on black I'm seriously lusting.
View attachment 78557

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Not sure if you are a watch wearer or not. I am

I have a couple of Lum-Tec watches both have sapphire crystals. The Lum-Tec watch watch crystals are perfect after 5 years of use. Sapphire is worth it IMO.

The watch face is facing outwards whenever you wear a watch. Sooner or later you will bang it on something... its unavoidable.

The value in the next tier is having an unblemished watch face and not having to be paranoid about scratching it.

Its well worth it IMO.

I'm a watch guy and I love sapphire , but this is how I view it, between stainless steel and aluminum I actually prefer aluminum so I would have to pay 200 extra bucks just to get sapphire and I'm not doing that, not when I'll be replacing this watch in a year and a half or two years, if it was a long term use of course..

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Leave it to me to like the most expensive one.
I thought I liked the white band and I thought I didn't like the links, but after seeing this black on black I'm seriously lusting.
View attachment 78557

That one is super sexy but seriously can't justify that price heck even the pricing structure Apple has set up is ridiculous. I won't be getting an Watch now or possibly at all it is just way to expensive for something I don't even see compelling right now. For $299 I could get a Moto360 that has a metal link band and has great build quality as well. Just very disappointed.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods