Which Apple Watch will you get?

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
The classic should be the most durable. At least I think the stainless steel should be tougher than the 18K gold.

Everyone appears to e saying the same thing, so I think you're right. However, this means the Sport version, which I gather is intended for the more active lifestyle, is less durable than the Classic.

In the natural order of things, I would have naturally assumed that the Sport would be more durable. Even Apple's site lists them, from left to right, as Classic, Sport and Edition, which seems to indicate that the left most one (Classic) is cheaper then the Sport, which is cheaper than the Edition.

Not long until we know for sure, of course, but it would still be interesting to know now.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I have a feeling this device will be refreshed every year, so I personally wouldn't put tons of cash into the watch. It's a piece of tech and will be worth less the following year. After reading the various posts here about how the tech part of the watch isn't timeless, it made me realize this is just a yearly device with no investment possibility. Hopefully more light will be shed on the device pertaining to value years later when it's revealed in March.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I think I will see how it goes for a year before I make a decision on whether to purchase or not. I am pretty happy with my mini 3's and iphone 6's for now.

Excuse my thumbs as they tap away on my "6" #SwipeLife

Blakew23

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
42mm Stainless Steel Case
with Black Sport Band.

CANNOT wait. Wonder how they're going to be sold in the store. Watch only and then just a wall of bands? And then for online orders I wonder if it will be you pick a watch and then you pick a band and they ship separately.

Cap_172R

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
...i like the excitement! Only a couple days away guys!

I think i may get the sport band... all my watches are either stainless steel or titanium... a change may be in order...

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Depends on price.

Stainless steel with stone leather band, or aluminum case with blue sport band. Have caved to point that I'm getting one tho, even tho it's a first model and I know I shouldn't.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

dksuri

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
All depends on the price for me, I really want the Stainless Steel one! I guess we will have to wait and see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Thanks Karen for posting that!! It rings true, though I am hoping it's not also. I was really hoping for a space black steel watch, but oh my those prices. ! I may be getting the Sport after all, or at least waiting a few more months before getting the black steel. ��

I immediately had thoughts of wanting the sapphire screen, but that's hardly worth double the sport watch. And I already couldn't care less about the metal part. Most likely, my wife and I will be sporting the cheapest one which in an un-apple like move, will have the same guts and features as the rest. If it's a choice between 349 and 599, then it's not really a choice at all. I'm not paying 599.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I just got 3 out of 4 credit cards paid off plus another loan. So I set up a savings allotment into another bank from my Navy retirement pay just for this occasion. I'm planning on the Sport model, larger screen. I'm thinking black, but everyone else will get that. And being a Tar Heels fan, I might get the blue one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR