Which Apple Watch will you get?

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I initially wanted the space gray sports version, but the limited band options swayed me. I wondered why they didn't advertise the space grey version with any other bands. Then I was referred to a site where you could mix & match bands & the space gray (and least the online visuals) doesn't mesh well with the other colors.

I'm probably going to go with the silver sport with the white band, & just buy the black band.

or get the dark sport model and wait a couple of months, im sure we'll see tons of third party options for bands...

therealmatt84

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I initially wanted the space gray sports version, but the limited band options swayed me. I wondered why they didn't advertise the space grey version with any other bands. Then I was referred to a site where you could mix & match bands & the space gray (and least the online visuals) doesn't mesh well with the other colors.

I'm probably going to go with the silver sport with the white band, & just buy the black band.

I actually was hearing the same thing recently. I went to the site mixyourwatch.com and looked at the different bands with the space grey. The only ones that looked good on the space grey were the black bands. The silver sport looked good on anything. I'm leaning towards the same, silver sport with white band and buy the black band later on.

Though this wholly based on the colors on the screen which may be different in real life.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Well, I haven't decided if i'm going to get one yet. It all depends on how much money I get for my birthday. If I do, it's definitely the 42mm Stainless Steel with the Milanese Loop band. No other Apple Watch catches my eye as much as that and anything less than that would be a disappointment for me.

I wear a watch every day and I like them to look good and keep in with my style, the Sports Bands, even the black one, just don't fit my style. Personal opinion but there you go.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
The more I think about it, the more I'm REALLY liking the 42mm Milanese Loop version. Gonna cost me a bit, but I want it badly!

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
If you select the Milanese Loop, just keep in mind the environment in which you will be wearing it. For day to day use, just moving around casually it should be fine. However, remember it's secured with a magnet. If that magnet comes loose, the band will just slip off your wrist. So, I wouldn't wear it in any environment that involved swinging my watch wrist around a lot, or in a public crowed place where a pick pocket could just bump my arm to disconnect the magnet.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
If you select the Milanese Loop, just keep in mind the environment in which you will be wearing it. For day to day use, just moving around casually it should be fine. However, remember it's secured with a magnet. If that magnet comes loose, the band will just slip off your wrist. So, I wouldn't wear it in any environment that involved swinging my watch wrist around a lot, or in a public crowed place where a pick pocket could just bump my arm to disconnect the magnet.

Thanks for the advice. I'm in the maintenance field so I think I should be ok. Thing is, I'm not a fan at all of link bands and I'm kinda tired of the normal rubber band because the "holder" never stays in place. Thinking the Milanese is my only option.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
image.jpg

most likely this one, but will haveto inspect them in store first. I really want one for my marathon training this year, I could imagine going for the 38mm cos I haven't been wearing a watch in years and don't want something clunky on my wrist again.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I took a second look at the watches today on 's website and I would definitely get the space gray Sport watch with black band.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Really not liking those sport bands. Still thinking of going with the Milanese one. I've never had one though. Anyone use one?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Man the only version I like out of all the Watch models is the space black case with the link bracelet. Why does it have to be so much!?

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm torn......I know it's going to be the Sports watch, but not sure if I'll go with the space grey w/ black band or the silver with the white band.

I wanted to pre order, but I think I'll just have to do a reservation to see them in person at the apple store & just order then. I realize I might have to wait longer, but I guess I'll feel better once I see them in person!

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Changed my mind after all this time.

Stainless steel, 42mm, stone leather loop.

Want something neutral that I can wear with any colour suit and tie. Otherwise would've gone with the blue leather loop. Black seems too non-descript, for some reason.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Mscatinboston

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I want the 42mm Black Stainless Steel. Its not clear, but I hope I can get it with the black leather band. The information is not clear regarding what band options are available for the Black Stainless Steel. Then I want to get a pink sports band for when I run.

Sammuel1973

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm torn......I know it's going to be the Sports watch, but not sure if I'll go with the space grey w/ black band or the silver with the white band.

I wanted to pre order, but I think I'll just have to do a reservation to see them in person at the apple store & just order then. I realize I might have to wait longer, but I guess I'll feel better once I see them in person!
Same here! 😆

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice