Which Apple Watch will you get?

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
So, there will be three versions of the Apple Watch. The standard, the Sport and the Edition.

The Edition doesn't do it for me, so that leaves the standard and the Sport. I can't decide.

What about you? Will you get one and if so, which one?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I agree with you. I'm leaning toward sport because it seems like it would take more of a beating.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I agree with you. I'm leaning toward sport because it seems like it would take more of a beating.

Yes, although I haven't fathomed out whether Sapphire or ion strengthened glass is stronger and less scratch resistant. I'm guessing the ion glass is but I'm not sure.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
That's gonna be the deciding factor. Plus price. Said starting at $349

EEZ123

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
Sport for me all the way. I already have the Pebble and I use runkeeper with it. I just checked out the watch more thoroughly on the Apple website and it seems impressive. I am assuming the sport (maybe all the others as well) will be waterproof. I do triathlons so being able to swim with it would be nice.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I have to see them in person spend a little retail wrist time together with each one try on different straps like a Woman shopping for designer shoes before I make my decision

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I have to see them in person spend a little retail wrist time together with each one try on different straps like a Woman shopping for designer shoes before I make my decision

Ditto. The one I probably won't get is the sports edition. The other two are the ones that have caught my eye.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
After it's all said & done, I'm holding off on getting an Apple Watch. Don't get me wrong I was set on getting one based on the speculation but once I saw the demo I changed my mind. Why?

Back in February I preordered a Moov, from this Kickstarter Project. It will take care of all the health & fitness functions, although, it's not a watch. It's also much cheaper, I think the Watch is too expensive.

Self promotion: the link I'm providing is all about the Moov but also would give me money towards any orders stemming from that link.

https://moov.cc/getmoov/AD3A8EB429

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I will get the Edition version. Why? I want Sport & Standard Watch owners to know by looking at my wrist that I am a better human being than them.

:biggrin:

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Whatever I get will have to be waterproof.

If that's only the Sport, then the Sport. Otherwise, leaning towards the Standard. (The Edition doesn't quite do it; maybe if it were round...)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I want gold. Then I want black. Then I want gold. Then I want black.

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73