- iMore Intermediate
- 252 Posts
iWatch delayed until November
According to AppleInsider and MacRumors, Kuo says that the iWatch will enter mass production in November.
I'm starting to think that the iWatch won't happen at all.
Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s 64 GB or Space Grey iPad Air 128 GB WiFi + Cellular. Both devices using VZW 4G LTE and running iOS 7.1 .
- 07-11-2014, 06:41 PM #2
Re: iWatch delayed until November
I think it will happen but we may see it in Q1 2015. I also kind of think this November production will be good because it will give Apple time to refine the iWatch even more and fix any bugs it has before it is released to the public.
- 07-14-2014, 10:34 PM #3
- 07-14-2014, 11:01 PM #4
- 07-15-2014, 08:34 AM #5
- 07-15-2014, 09:13 AM #6
- 07-16-2014, 12:23 AM #7
- By logvkp in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2014, 04:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 09:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 04:56 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2014, 08:20 AM
- By KingBuick in forum Apple WatchReplies: 5Last Post: 07-02-2014, 04:27 PM