IWatch Pricing Points
I feel that the iWatch is soon to be a reality but I'm not sure what the price might be
The Pebble just went on sale and knowing Apple and there Quality standards I can see it coming in on the high side of the wearable price point
What would be an exceptable price you would pay for an Apple Wearable?
I'm willing to pay in the range of two Hundred dollars for an elegant Aluminum and Leather Wrist Tech if the usability is useful enough
- 06-06-2014, 11:56 AM #2
Re: IWatch Pricing Points
I'd pay $200 for it too but the likelihood is that if it's $200 in the US then it will be at least £200 in the UK, which would put it at the equivalent of $335 at today's rates. I wouldn't pay that.
The Samsung Gear 2 is £300 in the UK and I wouldn't even pay a third of the price for that monstrosity. I can see the iWatch being even higher than that in the UK, if your reasonable hypothesis of it coming in on the high side of premium is true.
EDIT: Might also say that if it has a round dial and is relatively thin then I would be willing to pay more than if it had a square dial. I just don't like square watches.
- 06-06-2014, 11:59 AM #3
- 06-06-2014, 12:40 PM #5
- By Highrisedrifter in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2014, 12:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2014, 09:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2014, 05:07 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 10:50 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 03:40 PM