- iMore Intermediate
- 318 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
iWatch device compatibility
If Apple does release an iWatch in September/October with the iPhone 6, which devices will be compatible with it?
I'm thinking iPhone 5/5c/5s and the iPhone 6 in terms of iPhone models. For iPads it might be iPad 2, 3, 4, Air, Mini, Mini 2, and Air 2 and Mini 3.
I doubt that it'd be compatible with Mac computers, but who knows?
What do you all think?
Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s 64 GB or Space Grey iPad Air 128 GB WiFi + Cellular. Both devices using VZW 4G LTE and running iOS 7.1 .
- 04-24-2014, 04:14 PM #2
- 04-24-2014, 04:18 PM #3
- 05-15-2014, 06:50 PM #4
Re: iWatch device compatibility
You know, I'm thinking it will be compatible with the Mac computers. Come on it's apple!
What I really want to know is what Apple is going to bring to the smart watch market since there is already competition.
Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.
- By Just_Me_D in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 32Last Post: 06-07-2014, 10:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:22 AM
- By Kashan Osama in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 04-23-2014, 01:57 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2014, 07:10 PM
- By slotsplayer in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2014, 10:44 AM