Pebble or wait for iwatch

soodmanhar

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey Guys
Need a small help from all of you. I am having iphone 5 running iOS 7 and looking for smartwatch. I really like Pebble a lot. My question is should I wait for I watch to launch or can I buy pebble

Is pebble worthy enough to work with iPhone 5. I need to order one from best buy Canada which will take 2 months time to reach me as I am currently in South Africa. Will I watch be launched during that 2 months or should I go with pebble

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My initial advice would be to go with what is currently available - The Pebble Watch. We have no idea when or if Apple will introduce an "iWatch".

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I had an AT&T gift card that I needed to spend. So I sprang for a Pebble. I highly recommend it! Will definitely tie me over until an iWatch, or something wearable that is Apple made, is released.

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I had a pebble for about 2 days and just didnt find it reliable enough. Then again, they released the software upgrade that enables all notifications in iOS7 just a few days after I returned it, so it might be better now. Im waiting on better offerings for now.

abazigal

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Finally ordered mine on Black Friday. As I live outside of the US, that discount and free shipping was too hard to resist. Waiting for it to deliver.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've been looking at the Pebble watch ever since I got my iphone. I think I'm going to put that on my wish list...SMILE

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Amazon and BestBuy have them on sale for $119. Just checked for availabilty and all Bestbuy in my area have them in stock. The $119 is the lowest price I've seen. Has anyone else seen a lower price?

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Amazon and BestBuy have them on sale for $119. Just checked for availabilty and all Bestbuy in my area have them in stock. The $119 is the lowest price I've seen. Has anyone else seen a lower price?

I haven't seen a lower price than that in recent memory

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey Guys
Need a small help from all of you. I am having iphone 5 running iOS 7 and looking for smartwatch. I really like Pebble a lot. My question is should I wait for I watch to launch or can I buy pebble

Is pebble worthy enough to work with iPhone 5. I need to order one from best buy Canada which will take 2 months time to reach me as I am currently in South Africa. Will I watch be launched during that 2 months or should I go with pebble

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app

Get whatever you want

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Ok I just picked up the PebbleWatch from BestBuy, does anyone know which PebbleWatch App is the BEST?? There are about TEN of them

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Download the one by the pebble people. It's free. Also download my pebble faces. Also free and you can get a ton of diff faces. I paid for smart watch + but found it unreliable.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods