Apple iWatch and Wearable Tech - Coming Soon?
Wearable tech is ramping up fast. On the Android side of things, we've already seen the Samsung Galaxy Gear, and Qualcomm Toq... plus we can't forget the Pebble Smartwatch. Heck, we're even starting to see head mounted displays (Sony), and no one can overlook Google Glass.
My question is this. When do you think Apple is going to get into the wearable game?
Will Apple release an 'iWatch'? Or will they hit us with something else? Will they sideswipe us and blow us away with something new, much like they did with the original iPhone?
- 10-18-2013, 10:58 AM #2
- 10-18-2013, 11:52 AM #3
Re: Apple iWatch and Wearable Tech - Coming Soon?
The idea of wearable tech interests me but the reality is something else. I used to wear a watch 24 hours a day. I haven't since 2008 when I got the 3G. It would seem really weird to have something on my wrist again. Same with glasses. I had LASIK over 10 years so and can't imagine going back to wearing something on my face. But if anybody can pull off mass market appeal of these sorts of wearable tech, I think Apple has a good shot at it.
- 10-18-2013, 11:57 AM #4
- 10-21-2013, 09:38 AM #5
- By James Falconer in forum Mac PeripheralsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-01-2013, 09:45 AM
- By andrei_avram in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2013, 07:11 PM
- By AntGamer in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2013, 07:03 PM
- By crankerchick in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2013, 12:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2013, 06:46 AM