What would you like to see in a Apple watch?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
What would you like to see in a Apple watch? A full version of iOS perhaps using a top of the line retina display? Anything you can come up with, let us know!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sold on the Apple watch thing yet. Personally speaking, I don't see it benefitting me in regard to everyday living. As a tech head, I'd find a way to make use of it, but in general terms, it is not practical for me at this time. I'd prefer that Apple create an eyeglass gadget to rival Google's.

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
An LED Notification light for all those people who just can't live without one.

Sarcasm tag... where's the sarcasm tag on this forum editor?? :D

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I'm not sold on the Apple watch thing yet. Personally speaking, I don't see it benefitting me in regard to everyday living. As a tech head, I'd find a way to make use f it, but in general terms, it is not practical for me at this time. I'd prefer that Apple create an eyeglass gadget to rival Google's.

Neither am I quite honestly. It will need some pretty cool features for me to bite unless I won't even consider one.

CoachGoko

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
For me it'd have to look like a 'proper' watch, not a small iPod taped to my wrist.

Maybe like a souped up iOS Remote app, but for iPhones. (And maybe Macs/ Apple TV too) So access to iTunes, and also messages display and caller ID.

Probably too soon for the likes of NFC - perhaps in iWatchS...

Jcoop9

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I would like to see 3rd Party apps on it so I could work out with it listening to Spotify. Also, something that would be cool is the ability to use the watch to snap pics on your phone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately I don't think this watch will be that product. Then again Apple may surprise me.

I hear ya. Also, a lot of people nowadays do not wear watches because of their smartphones and unless we'll be able to Facetime with it, make & receive phone calls or use it as a GPS Navigation unit, to name a few, I doubt I will be wowed by it. I hope I'm wrong though.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I hear ya. Also, a lot of people nowadays do not wear watches because of their smartphones and unless we'll be able to Facetime with it, make & receive phone calls or use it as a GPS Navigation unit, to name a few, I doubt I will be wowed by it. I hope I'm wrong though.

I wear watches and still find myself reaching for my phone to check the time. Just a habit now I suppose. I know as of today the rumor is it will run a full version of iOS but that could mean a full NEW version built just for this device.

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm so excited for an iWatch. Been excited about it since the square nano came out endlessly hoping it would become a reality. I don't wear a watch btw but would if it was integrated with my iPhone 5.

Things i want are iMessage, Siri, Email replies, notifications and maps/directions would be awesome.. oh and its gotta look stylish and tell the time of course lol. Making a phone call on it would be so cool also talking into my wrist like a spy.

anon(279851)

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I think if it's done right, Apple could make me start wearing a watch again. With that being said, I routinely wait at least a couple of generations before investing in a new product.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox