How often do you charge your Apple Watch?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
How often do you charge your Apple Watch? For me, it's roughly every 1.5 days. Usually set it on my charger here at my desk... I like to wear it at night because I have my alarm set to go off from it :)

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
My watch charges when I shower and get ready in the morning and when I wash up at night, until I go to sleep. I wear the watch while sleeping so I know what time it is when I wake up, and to track sleep/heart rate/etc. while I am sleeping.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
My watch charges when I shower and get ready in the morning and when I wash up at night, until I go to sleep. I wear the watch while sleeping so I know what time it is when I wake up, and to track sleep/heart rate/etc. while I am sleeping.

What app do you use to track sleep, etc..?

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

I had the Series 1 and ended up returning it and going back to my FitBit. I really like how the FitBit handles sleep tracking, but the combo of those two apps look really nice. I am thinking about going with a Series 2 this time around.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I charge mine every 2-3 days. While the one I was wearing is on the charger, I wear one of my other Apple watches. I always wear one watch to sleep in because I use Autosleep and Heartwatch.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I charge it at bedtime, and even then, I have enough battery power to probably last another full day or longer...

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Every night I put my Apple Watch on its charging stand around 11PM and it's comes off in the morning around 8AM. When I have been away from my charger it's lasted about two days.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Mine's a first gen AW and I charge it every single night when going to bed. Sometimes I wonder if by doing this, will it kill the battery faster since my AW never shuts down?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Nightly.

Mine's a first gen AW and I charge it every single night when going to bed. Sometimes I wonder if by doing this, will it kill the battery faster since my AW never shuts down?

Doubtful. Apple devices are designed to be shut off when they absolutely need to be or when the battery dies. Nightly charging will not hurt your Apple Watch. It knows when the battery needs juice and when to trickle charge just to keep it at 100%.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73