Earth Day Challenge

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I did a treadmill run this morning bc it was raining here. I'll have to try to go for a walk later today to get my badge.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Just got in. I walked farther and longer than intended, but it turned out to be a little nicer than expected.

I got home, stopped my walk in activities, and my badge showed up in <3min. I think I've earned a burger, fries, and a shake. :D

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I can't lie. I am bummed out a little. I knew I had a busy day today and I got up early to get in a run... I wonder if it because I did a run using the Nike App??

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Forced hubby to go for a walk with me after dinner. I wouldn't exactly call it a workout, but I got my badge. My real workout was the 6 miler on my treadmill this morning while it was raining.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
@eyecrispy - I know, right? I figured 'oh heck, I'll just go on the treadmill'.... selected 'indoor run' and ran my workout. Was super surprised when it showed I got the badge after completion!!

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
If you look at the Activity app on your phone, does it show the workout there? I used the MapMyRun app and got credit today.
View attachment 117871

There was a problem with 3rd party apps not giving credit during the Thanksgiving Day Challenge last year. I would hope that's not an issue again. Especially for Nike watch users and the Nike app.

Yes. It shows my run and I got two other badges yesterday, so it definitely took.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox