Instagram doesn't work on my watch

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Just got my watch Friday... Instagram keeps giving me this error message... It will give me notifications but nothing else...

I've uninstalled and reinstalled on both my iPhone and watch twice...

6fb770c56e7068380e0155311268522a.jpg
Any help???

newsman787

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
You might try logging in and out of Instagram on your phone and back in and see if that works.

If not, log out, uninstall it from the phone and Watch. Then restart both, install the app on the phone and Watch, and see if it helps. Maybe log in out again, then back in.

Is you Instagram app up to date?

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
You might try logging in and out of Instagram on your phone and back in and see if that works.

If not, log out, uninstall it from the phone and Watch. Then restart both, install the app on the phone and Watch, and see if it helps. Maybe log in out again, then back in.

Is you Instagram app up to date?

Yes everything is up to date. I'll try it one more time...

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
LadiJae said:
Yes everything is up to date. I'll try it one more time...

Good luck.

I had a problem with my card being disavowed by Apple Pay. I got a email from my bank saying Apple Pay was deactivated. Like you, I then jumped through all kinds of hoops doing restarts, adding the card again, removing the card, adding it again, more restarts— oh my! Apple said it's the banks fault, the bank said it was Apple's problem.

As I was about to escalate this to Customer Care, Apple had a software update (3.x I think) and all was right with the world. I hope it won't take that for you.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Eventually days later it just decided to work...I didn't do anything extra aside from what I said I did... I just left it alone

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't even have Instagram on my watch even though it's installed on my phone and I have the app set to install on the watch. It was there at one time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh