Activity Rings 'Frozen'!

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Late last night as I was drifting off, I noticed the activity rings on my watch were, well, they were frozen. The stats themselves updated (if I tapped to look at the numbers)... but the rings on the display never changed.

I restarted the watch and that seemed to fix it... but was wondering if anyone else had experienced the same?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
That's crazy -- never seen that on mine but wouldn't surprise me to see it happen now and then. Glad it's working after a reboot!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
My activity rings appear frozen all of the time, but that's just because I have a desk job.

In all seriousness, I've never see my activity rings freeze on me but every so often my watch thinks I've been standing all day when I've been sitting so it gives me credit for activity that I didn't earn.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Nope have not experienced that. But I am always on some form of a beta. Maybe one day Apple will not release a beta hours after a public release ??????

And on a separate note. I do a memory reboot of my watch and phone once a week to keep issues like freezes down ??????

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen