Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
1. Blue Orbit
2. Indigo
3. Violet Dust
4. Light Violet
5. Light Bone
6. Anthracite

(New colors for the Watch faces to match new bands.)

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
1. Blue Orbit
2. Indigo
3. Violet Dust
4. Light Violet
5. Light Bone
6. Anthracite

(New colors for the Watch faces to match new bands.)

Right now I am seeing Black/Volt, Anthracite and Pure Platinum available for the Nike bands on the Apple Store. Looks like new bands too!

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Right now I am seeing Black/Volt, Anthracite and Pure Platinum available for the Nike bands on the Apple Store.

Right. Those are the Nike-specific bands. I assume Apple included the additional colors for the Nike+ Watch faces to match non-Nike bands that some people might use instead of the Nike hole-y bands.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I like the way you think! :D

And I have no time! I read somewhere that with the new file system on 10.3, I shouldn't update without an iTunes backup. I'm at work and have no access to my MBP until later tonight. Booooooo.

I want to do the watch and 10.3 at the same time.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Jeez, I'm too busy to keep up these days and that's not good. I knew there was an iOS update (which I haven't installed yet), but I didn't even know there was watch os update.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
For some time now, every iOS update seems to include a wOS update.

It took me quite a while to get all mine done. That may be because of the file system update to APFS. Anyway, anytime there's an iOS update I look for an wOS update.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
For some time now, every iOS update seems to include a wOS update.

It took me quite a while to get all mine done. That may be because of the file system update to APFS. Anyway, anytime there's an iOS update I look for an wOS update.

Some of the recent updates did take a really long time to do... particularly on older watches. Luckily you don't have to do them often!

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
The minute Target starts selling Nike Watches (if EVER) I'm getting one. I've got a $100 gift card and I'm not afraid to use it!

rangerdeyo

Trusted Member
Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
The minute Target starts selling Nike Watches (if EVER) I'm getting one. I've got a $100 gift card and I'm not afraid to use it!

Get a Target Redcard and save even more. :rotfl:

It will be interesting to see if a Series 3 is released with the new iPhones this September. And if it is, what are the improvements. I am already preparing for upgrading my phone (I have a 6), I'm not ready to upgrade my series 2 watch at this time.

But I may be convinced if there is something REALLY good about a series 3 :cool:

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Get a Target Redcard and save even more. :rotfl:

It will be interesting to see if a Series 3 is released with the new iPhones this September. And if it is, what are the improvements. I am already preparing for upgrading my phone (I have a 6), I'm not ready to upgrade my series 2 watch at this time.

But I may be convinced if there is something REALLY good about a series 3 :cool:

I'm gonna guess that Series 3 won't be released this year. I think the release cycles for the AWs are longer than for the phones.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
As long as the rumors aren't sourced back to Digitimes, I'm 'listening'. So much of the stuff they 'report' sounds like something from someone hopped up on goofballs. LOL

ronpfid

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Man I don't see them, in phone or watch?
my watch app on my phone has the same faces as it did before, the green and white, and on my watch if I force press, and roll the wheel, it's still just green/green-white/white, solid and hollow, where are you seeing these?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2