So I just got the nike apple watch series 2, and im confused on what to use it for. So I'm curious to see what all the users on this app mainly use their apple watches for?
    03-25-2017 05:12 PM
    Not including Notifications which everyone uses I mostly use mine for Workouts and Health related things
    It does however come in handily for quick notes and reminders with Hey Siri when my phones in my bag
    jaleelhamid likes this.
    03-25-2017 06:33 PM
    Notifications mostly. Starting to use the timer more too. Don't do calls because it seems folks can never hear me on my s1.
    03-25-2017 06:38 PM
    03-25-2017 09:29 PM
    See the thread in above post. ^^^^
    03-26-2017 05:43 AM
    Aside from normal watch functions (time, day, date) it's notifications. That's the main use.

That's followed closely by other things but without notifications I probably wouldn't bother with a Watch, and definitely not with another brand smartwatch. I'd stick with all my nice mechs.
    03-26-2017 03:06 PM
    So I just got the nike apple watch series 2, and im confused on what to use it for. So I'm curious to see what all the users on this app mainly use their apple watches for?
    Notifications, quick replies, timer, phone calls and of course, the time.
    03-26-2017 07:24 PM
    Notifications, quick replies, timer, phone calls and of course, the time.
    Quick replies is a good one. I find myself using it multiple times a day.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-27-2017 04:50 AM
    After it being a clock comes a tool to nudge.

The measuring and challenging for activities is something I appreciate more than expected. Alarms and messages for things going on with work are great. I love the remote control of the phone for audio, calls and messaging.

As a big fan of the Drafts app now I find the watch is also my shopping list because Drafts will append and prepend messages with Siri or scribble.

Minor but appreciated is answering a phone call if I'm skiing or mountain biking with the phone packed away and a helmet on.
    03-27-2017 07:28 AM
    Notifications mostly. Starting to use the timer more too. Don't do calls because it seems folks can never hear me on my s1.
    ^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    03-27-2017 08:11 AM
    My biggest benefit is I wear it to bed and use my Watch as my alarm. I get up at 4am for the gym and the gentle vibrations on my wrist keep the rest of the house asleep. Of course I use it for all the other things mentioned above as I am a power user of my Apple products.

Apple Pay, sleep tracking, notifications, water tracking, grocery lists, timers, weather, occasional calls, etc...
    John Yester likes this.
    03-27-2017 08:37 AM
    By FAR the most useful feature is the notifications, in particular, CNN, FoxNews and PhillyNews, at a quick glance I know exactly what is happening. Of course it's also useful to read text and emails, and to see who is calling me at a glance. It's VERY rare that I take a call on my wrist, but I DO dismiss calls on my wrist sometimes. Another useful feature for me is the GPS/directions, that tap on my wrist at turns so I don't have to take my eyes off the road is wonderful! I love controlling my music also. And I DO make use of the fitness, if only to remind me that I'm not active enough! lol
    eyecrispy likes this.
    03-27-2017 12:01 PM