Endomondo on my new watch

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Hi all. I got my new Apple watch Nike+ one week ago. I like it a lot and I have bought one year premium on Endomondo because I'd like to track my activities there. But first, it seems like the build in step tracker is not counting my steps while walking using Endomondo, have others noticed that? And second, the activity app is not updated from Endomondo but the Apple health app is. I can import to my activity app using an app called Run Gap, it costs a small amount every third month so it's not a big issue just strange I think. Do you know about other activity apps which connects better with the build in activity app?

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Hmm. That's good to know. I guess I won't be going back to Endomondo. I've been using Strava. Are you saying that your AW doesn't track steps (via stock feature) when you have Endomondo active? That's really weird.

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Yep it looks like it doesn't track my steps when I'm walking and using Endomondo, but I was out running yesterday for the first time with my AW using Endomondo, and then my steps was tracked. A bit confusing I have to test more before I can say something for sure

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Yep it looks like it doesn't track my steps when I'm walking and using Endomondo, but I was out running yesterday for the first time with my AW using Endomondo, and then my steps was tracked. A bit confusing I have to test more before I can say something for sure

Hmm. Maybe the walk was a fluke? I can't imagine the watch not tracking steps.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods