I have had a challenge finding bands that fit XL wrists - 9 inch or about 240 mm. I purchased the AWS1 over a year ago along with the XL sport band in black. I have only been able to find a few other bands that fit comfortably. I plan to purchase an AWS2 Nike version today but know that the band is too small for me, and I don't believe that the Nike band is offered in XL. Are there any recommendations from other AWS2 fans that have XL wrists?
    03-18-2017 12:21 PM
    I don't personally know of any, but a mere Google search revealed numerous sites offering them.
    03-18-2017 06:20 PM
    I have searched Google and Amazon repeatedly but neither does a great job of limiting the results to just XL bands, so I still have to spend a lot of time sorting them all out. Thought I might find some good recommendations on this site. I am happy to report that I picked up my AWS2 Nike today and that band did fit. It's a little snug but works OK - thought that may be helpful to others looking for XL bands.
    03-19-2017 01:37 AM
    I am happy to report that I picked up my AWS2 Nike today and that band did fit.
    ANOTHER new Nike+ owner. It's getting really hard to resist its siren call. But I want to wait until the next waver of Watches. Don't know if I'll hold out.
    03-19-2017 06:07 AM
    I have searched Google and Amazon repeatedly but neither does a great job of limiting the results to just XL bands, so I still have to spend a lot of time sorting them all out. Thought I might find some good recommendations on this site. I am happy to report that I picked up my AWS2 Nike today and that band did fit. It's a little snug but works OK - thought that may be helpful to others looking for XL bands.
    That's great, and thank you for the update.
    03-19-2017 07:50 PM
    On a separate note, since your band fits you, if you get one of the magnetic closure bands like the leather loop or Milanese loop then it should be fine as far as adjustments for large size wrists.
    03-20-2017 01:35 PM