Good Band for Small Wrist

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
I own an Apple Watch 2 with an after-market Milanese loop. I like the Milanese loop as I have small (not tiny), but small enough that traditional bands with holes never line up just right. This is a decent quality band and looks great, but the magnetic closure slips so that I must adjust the tightness a few times a day. I like the band firmly tightened so the watch doesn't slip around like a bracelet.
Has anyone else experienced the same and, if so, have you found a better solution or a Milanese loop that holds in place better without spending the high price of the Apple band?
The band I own is made or sold by Penom and here is a link to it on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2912010

Thanks all - Mark

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
The Milanese loop I have from amazon holds fine on my itty bitty wrist. I had to look at a bunch to find one that was short enough that wouldn't overlap when wrapped around my wrist.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
As many of these bands come from one manufacturer and many vendors, I ordered a 42mm black Milanese for $13 from amz, so I'll see what's what, in due time. If it's acceptable, I'll order one in silver.

It's got a ton of five-star review but I'd wager almost every one is the result of a discount for a 'fair and honest review'. The length effusive reviews are dead giveaways. I need to make another trip to the Apple Store or BB to checkout an Apple Milanese loop. One reviewer like the knock-off because the Apple version was 'heavy' and this was lighter. Hm. Anywaaay... The negative reviews were mostly about the gold/rose gold colors not matching and the magnet not being strong enough. We'll see.

https://www.amazon.com/YMCCOOL-Magn...awk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2916526#Ask

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. Looks like this band is no longer available on Amazon.

Yea. Bummer. But you can go look at the measurements for that band and see if there are others on Amazon with similar measurements. I know that I bought some of the 3rd party leather loop bands and they were way too long and overlapped when I put them on.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I hate to say it, but the official Milanese Loop stays in place solidly. I just put that band on for my wife to try to see if she likes it better than the Fluoroelastomer bands.