Battery percentage showing on Watch face

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I just took a picture of my watch face to demonstrate why I don't use the battery complication. Fridays are typically heavy battery use days for me. The watch has been off the charger 12 hours. Most of the 143 minutes of exercise included constant HRM with just under an hour of using the GPS. And still, I have 62% battery left.

watch face.jpg

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I just took a picture of my watch face to demonstrate why I don't use the battery complication. Fridays are typically heavy battery use days for me. The watch has been off the charger 12 hours. Most of the 143 minutes of exercise included constant HRM with just under an hour of using the GPS. And still, I have 62% battery left.

View attachment 116788
How'd you get your steps to display?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I just got 2 full days with 19% left on second charge from new..

Impressive. The longest that I can recall on my first generation Black Stainless Steel Apple Watch was approx 36 hours. I normally put my Apple Watch on the charger every night and always have plenty of battery left after a day of out and about.

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Impressive. The longest that I can recall on my first generation Black Stainless Steel Apple Watch was approx 36 hours. I normally put my Apple Watch on the charger every night and always have plenty of battery left after a day of out and about.

Me too. I just got two new Bands for my Watch. One is Black Sport and the other is Black Woven Nylon. Both are 42mm sizes.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Great choices. I have the black sport band and also the pearl and blue woven nylon bands.

Great choices indeed. I have the same as well as the Pearl Woven band. For some time now, my daily driver is my Black Sport Watch with a Midnight Blue band. I really like the look and the Sport bands fit better and are more comfortable than the Nylon Woven bands.

And about Apple bands— Apple mad
kes some bands somewhat exclusive in that they're dropped from sale like seasonal clothing, in true fashion practice. So it you see a band you really like and will probably buy, get it ASAP so you don't miss out.

There are rumors of new bands being announced at the next Apple Event, and I'm sure that means some of the current bands will be dropped, never to be seen again.

Don't say you weren't warned. And if it doesn't happen, let us never speak of this again.

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Great choices indeed. I have the same as well as the Pearl Woven band. For some time now, my daily driver is my Black Sport Watch with a Midnight Blue band. I really like the look and the Sport bands fit better and are more comfortable than the Nylon Woven bands.

And about Apple bands— Apple mad
kes some bands somewhat exclusive in that they're dropped from sale like seasonal clothing, in true fashion practice. So it you see a band you really like and will probably buy, get it ASAP so you don't miss out.

There are rumors of new bands being announced at the next Apple Event, and I'm sure that means some of the current bands will be dropped, never to be seen again.

Don't say you weren't warned. And if it doesn't happen, let us never speak of this again.

Thanks for the advice! If  comes out with some nice bands at this Spring event then maybe I'll get a couple, if they're $50 each.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal