The black Apple nylon band has black lugs and a black clasp that would look nice. I have the blue nylon for my SS Series 2 and the band is extremely comfortable.
    02-10-2017 08:46 AM
    This is the Milanese band knockoff I have. It's all black.

Apple Watch Band,Teslasz? 38mm Mesh Replacement Strap Stainless Steel Milanese Loop Strap Magnetic Buckle Wrist Band for Apple iWatch All Models,Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015DP2M5C...mUvbUpU2892815

Here's the adapter:

Apple Watch Adapter, Oittm Stainless Steel Apple Watch Band Connection Adaptor with Screwdriver Tools for Apple Watch & Sport & Edition (Space Gray 42mm) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0152VX9RW...mUvbUpU2892815
    @eyecrispy - that looks quite nice. All of the Milanese knockoffs I've looked at fall in the $20-$40 range... this looks to be much better quality. You pay for it, but I suspect it's almost an identical match to the real thing?
    02-10-2017 08:52 AM
    @eyecrispy - that looks quite nice. All of the Milanese knockoffs I've looked at fall in the $20-$40 range... this looks to be much better quality. You pay for it, but I suspect it's almost an identical match to the real thing?
    Honestly, I haven't done a side by side comparison, but it looks ok to me. The only thing I have to complain about is that the mesh band doesn't line up with each other after you loop it through the end and wrap around your wrist --- when the mesh pieces lay on top of each other, it's not perfectly aligned. Not horrible, but I did notice that. Otherwise, the magnet is strong and it looks nice.
    02-10-2017 04:04 PM
    Cool. That's a good find.

So many options when you start poking around Amazon and other third parties. It'll make your head spin.
    02-10-2017 04:15 PM
    when the mesh pieces lay on top of each other, it's not perfectly aligned
    If you're a patient sort and not heavy handed, you can probably fix that. Remove the bands and lay them flat along a straight edge to see if they are tweaked at all.

One of them should be chosen to be straighter than the other. Take the other band and while keeping it flat, hold the band behind the lug and at the far end and slowly twist it (still keeping it flat) for form a very slight arc so that it lines up better with the other band. The longer band might be a better candidate for tweaking.

Bend it a little and check the line up. If it's not right, try bending it a little more until you're happy.
    02-11-2017 04:59 AM
    If you're a patient sort and not heavy handed, you can probably fix that. Remove the bands and lay them flat along a straight edge to see if they are tweaked at all.

One of them should be chosen to be straighter than the other. Take the other band and while keeping it flat, hold the band behind the lug and at the far end and slowly twist it (still keeping it flat) for form a very slight arc so that it lines up better with the other band. The longer band might be a better candidate for tweaking.

Bend it a little and check the line up. If it's not right, try bending it a little more until you're happy.
    Oh golly. I am not patient enough for that. It honestly doesn't bug me that much.
    02-11-2017 11:43 AM
    That's the $59.00 one.

I ended up buying the traditional rustic brown.. They are 50% off the 1st gen models so I got the $150 one for $74 and some change
    Last edited by kazp3r17; 02-16-2017 at 01:43 PM.
    Not Quite Right likes this.
    02-16-2017 10:07 AM
32 12