Achievements not posting

Beards

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
Have you updated your watch OS? I'm wondering if it might make your missing move streak appear.
Yes, I've updated the watch earlier today. As such I'll be checking the move streak tomorrow and will definitely come back here to post any updates. ������

Edited: Simple answer now is 'No', the update did not bring back the 'Move Streak'.
I completed the minimum 30 mins (65mins actually) then let my watch report back its findings....... Nothing on the Move Streak. So I am still bereft of this particular data.
It is a shame as it is a good source of motivation. Now I feel what is the point pushing myself every day. It's a psychological state of mind.

Last edited:

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
This happened to me Sunday and since the software updates to phone and watch.

Last night at 22:00 two "workouts" should have closed the green ring but it didn't match the time logged in two workouts. Doing 7 min stretches, calisthenics and yoga moves with "open goal" on got it all caught up.

One day this problem happened the rings stayed open. This has happened a lot for my wife and for my son before a "genius" bar appointment reset everything he had and also lost data when restore from phone didn't have it all.

JsonLu

Feb 13, 2017
Visit site
So.... today, closing the rings as usual, no move streak achievement. Thank you apple.
How difficult can it be to fix this...

Hopefully they still have the weekly correction/cleanup routine so I get my achievement back.

JsonLu

Feb 13, 2017
Visit site
OK, so I switched to the other watch and let it sync and then the achievement posted...

Maybe I should try some workarounds before I start to whine... would at least be better for my blood pressure.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
When do they usual post to the achievements section? I completed all three rings for the first time today and so far there is nothing showing at just before midnight.

Edit: They posted to the section at midnight.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
When do they usual post to the achievements section? I completed all three rings for the first time today and so far there is nothing showing at just before midnight.

Edit: They posted to the section at midnight.

I get the achievement reminders when the rings close but as said, my watch started having a few incidents like family members where logged workouts did not close the rings.

I'm not sure how long you've had the watch but you might need to revisit your goals. This is funny in our family because we have parents constantly crushing the teenager who's got a watch. The nudge factor is not working with him like it is with his folks.

:)

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
This is funny in our family because we have parents constantly crushing the teenager who's got a watch. The nudge factor is not working with him like it is with his folks.

Teens know they'll live forever and parents know better that we're just visiting.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro