I am planning on getting the  Watch Series 2 42mm Black Sport band in a few days. During the setup I plan on not transferring any data from third party apps on my iPhone to the Watch. What data from the built in apps will transfer over during setup?
    01-26-2017 10:00 AM
    Actually due to personal reasons I'm not getting the Watch.
    01-27-2017 09:45 AM
    It turns out that I will be getting the 42mm Series 2 Watch for my birthday later this month. I don't know yet what color.

What data will transfer from my iPhone to the Watch?
    02-03-2017 08:14 PM
    It turns out that I will be getting the 42mm Series 2 Watch for my birthday later this month. I don't know yet what color.

What data will transfer from my iPhone to the Watch?

That's a bit of a loaded question. You might have 3rd party apps with watch versions so I have no idea. Just keep in mind your watch management app will give you granular control over what you synchronize or install on the watch. Take the time to go through settings and the lists if what's installed. You'll understand how it all works and control what you want at the same time.
    02-05-2017 08:13 AM
    That's a bit of a loaded question. You might have 3rd party apps with watch versions so I have no idea. Just keep in mind your watch management app will give you granular control over what you synchronize or install on the watch. Take the time to go through settings and the lists if what's installed. You'll understand how it all works and control what you want at the same time.
    I did not transfer any third party apps when I set the Watch up a couple of days ago. Luckily all the stock apps mirrored my iPhone settings. I ended up getting the 42mm Nike+ Space Gray edition. I had to put it away and wait for my birthday in two weeks and three days to open it and use it.
    02-07-2017 02:35 PM