Screen protector

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
John Yester said:
Is the cheap ones glue suck and don't adhere correctly...

Also the good ones line up and stick along the edges which is the main point. Also the costing seems better, much smoother.

This is exactly why I stick with the higher-priced spread when getting protectors for my phone. I really really dislike having the corners not fit and peel up. I'd rather pay a little more for protection that lasts instead of changing them regularly. And with the Watch, getting a good fit at the edges would be more important than on a flat surface.

Quis89 said:
I choose to not pay attention to either.

I wish I could do that. Scratches drive me nuts. So far, I've been very lucky. I had a 'self-healing' screen protector on my phone. It would get scratched and I'd be, uh very bothered. The next day, it/they would be gone. <whew> Then at the last Macworld I got a glass protector. No scratches on it at all, but it's not self-healing. My watches are scratch free for now, but I'll leaning towards getting protection.

Spirit Vision Photography

Apr 21, 2017
Visit site
This is exactly why I stick with the higher-priced spread when getting protectors for my phone. I really really dislike having the corners not fit and peel up. I'd rather pay a little more for protection that lasts instead of changing them regularly. And with the Watch, getting a good fit at the edges would be more important than on a flat surface.

I wish I could do that. Scratches drive me nuts. So far, I've been very lucky. I had a 'self-healing' screen protector on my phone. It would get scratched and I'd be, uh very bothered. The next day, it/they would be gone. <whew> Then at the last Macworld I got a glass protector. No scratches on it at all, but it's not self-healing. My watches are scratch free for now, but I'll leaning towards getting protection.

If I found the cheapies to be inferior, I too would go with the more expensive models. However, the cheap ones I use fit perfectly, adhere perfectly, the oleophobic coating is fine and they are invisible.

SVP

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox