Post pics of your Apple Watch!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
And just like that I am back to an official Apple band. The fault tolerances on the aftermarket one were making me nuts.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Here we go Steelers, always great to see Steelers fans

Agreed!!

I hope that you'll take some playful ribbing from a Pats fan who thinks the "try again" at the bottom of that photo is apt... (BTW, as a football fan, I like the Steelers. Just not when they play NE.)

Lol....it's all good, my son is a Pats fan!!! I'm a huge football fan too! Can't stand Brady but he's a great QB...heck I can't stand Roethlisberger either I live in Boston and it's hilarious listening to people talk about the Pats because they all know it's a wrap when Brady & Belichik retire

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
42 mm with Armor Suit

fbf8b89938841abc45dae48de50da634.jpg

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I finally talked myself into getting the Nike Apple Watch. Got it delivered on Friday. Previously, I used the Gear S watch from Samsung and was always disappointed at the lack of apps available so the watch was basically, just for telling time. I gave up wearing it after just a few months. I don't see that happening with my Apple Watch.

I have two new bands coming on Saturday (today), a black sport band and a product red sport band.

20170317_112917.jpg20170317_113026.jpg20170317_113234.jpg

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
New Watch Face

This is the Watchface I want:

4 much bigger complications
And bigger Time in the middle !

Attachments

• Image 17.jpg
    Image 17.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 4

rangerdeyo

Trusted Member
Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
Went looking at the Nike bands over the weekend and decided their wasnt enough contrast on either the black/anthracite or platinum/white. And the black/volt one I dont think would look right on a silver watch. So I got this one on Amazon

IMG_6670.JPG

Thank you to mrbanks for the inspiration. I like the black/grey contrast.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I tried a few knock off Nike+ bands, but the quality was not there for me so I got the authentic ones as soon as Apple put them up for sale.

rangerdeyo

Trusted Member
Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
I tried a few knock off Nike+ bands, but the quality was not there for me so I got the authentic ones as soon as Apple put them up for sale.

Yeah the band is a little thinner than the Apple ones but the color combos just arent there from Apple. I have worked out twice with this band and havent had any issues with it.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I've got a Nike Black/Volt from one vendor and a couple of Sport KOs from someone else. The quality is quite good, but because they're silicone instead of fluoroelastomer, it's a different experience, and not necessarily and automatically an inferior one.

Apple's fluoroelastomer is a better experience for me. But it's a pricey one compared to a good third-party. Apple is a known quantity whereas a third-party vendor needs to be vetted.

I'll look at Apple® bands, Sport and Woven Nylon, first, and then third-party if I see something that Apple doesn't have. I'm still waiting on a KO Milanese.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR